The secret to our success is no secret at all: hire talented people and create an environment that fosters teamwork and quality. We take pride in our supportive, respectful workplace and believe it is an important factor in our very low turnover rate. Most of our employees have been with us for at least 15 years.
We offer exceptional benefits including a 401(k) plan, excellent health insurance, and more.
If you’d like to be part of our team, consider the openings below.
HVAC Project Manager
PJ Dionne Company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee HVAC projects. The Project Manager is charged with client satisfaction and field execution on various projects. Having overall responsibility for the success of the project, the PM actively manages the progress, accuracy and execution of the Company’s work within the contract scope, dollar amount and agreed-upon schedule.
The PM will become thoroughly familiar with the estimate and final negotiated price/scope of the project and will prepare detailed cost background for accounting. He/she will purchase all subs and vendors and schedule project in accordance with GC’s initial construction schedule and estimate. The project manager documents all deviation in schedules and changes in scope and presents accurate and timely cost impact pricing for all such changes.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have 3 years of experience as project manager working with HVAC systems on private and public projects ranging from commercial to multi-residential
- Supervisory and people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and documentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
Assistant Project Manager
PJ Dionne Company is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to support Project Managers on the overall performance of HVAC and plumbing projects for our institutional, educational, and commercial clients. Working under the supervision of Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager will assist will all aspects of project management.
Experience and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree preferable. Technical or trade background acceptable
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and flexible team player
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
PJ Dionne Company seeks a service coordinator to manage our fast growing plumbing and HVAC service division. The Service/Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and dispatching field technicians to perform service and project work in the commercial Plumbing and HVAC Industry. Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, possess excellent customer service skills, good computer skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work with minimal supervision. Industry experience and/or knowledge are a plus.
A coordinator must have the ability to create a 3D model of the plumbing system, including penetration drawings through the use of contract Architectural, Structural and MEP plans. The coordinator must be able to handle a project from start to finish, including preparing fabrication, field layout and installation drawings. There must be an understanding of general plumbing code, including systems and hanging requirements.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Software 2013 or higher
- Fabrication CADmep
- Navisworks Simulate and Manage
- AutoCAD Revit (Desirable but not required)
- Trimble Systems
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Bluebeam Revu
- Understanding of general plumbing systems and codes
Description to come.